Saturday, May 2, 2009

This week has finally arrived

15Mins.


Exactly one year from last 8th May is arriving. On this very week, the date 8th May, 1 year ago, everything I believed in, hope for, lived for and would die for, through 3 years, ended in 15mins.

What had I planned to do? Well, I planned to emo like crazy for that whole day, hating him to the deepest pits of hell, wallowing in my unfortunate life.

But, everything has changed. I've changed how I wanted to live from that day on. I've left all the Angst, anger and pain in my drunken stupor on New Year's day 2009.

This year, is gonna be different! I'm going to spent it with those annoying people that during my emo period, refused to leave me alone to emo my life away.

From that person who bought me FOC chicken nuggets when my emo-nism was sky high to that person who kept quoting chinese idioms to me when I faltered in my decisions And Not forgetting those others who took their time off to help me out!

I thought of making this an emo post, but it turned out like that HAHAHAHHA. Crap crap crap..... I've got 5sketches *yea puke at that WORD* SKETCHES to draw. CYA!

0 comments: