Saturday, May 2, 2009

good saturday

Great Saturday!

I was suppose to donate my blood with Alex & Co. through a Yakult straw. But Gramps didn't like the idea because of all the swine flu and thing, although actually I doubt less blood would weaken my immune system

But he made me pinky swear. YES HE DID OK! I'm 18 going on 19 and I still have to pinky swear with my grandpa. T.T

So anyway, I rejected Alex. SOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex.

So anyway, spent the whole day *what I've been chanting for this week* doing sketching sketching sketching. Yeaaa... puke at the word SKETCHING!

I fav one particular sketch, its pretty emo yet colourful. You'll see! Next post.



This is some restaurant in Jurong point. The name is... I dunno some chinese restaurant that you kids will not go without your parents so I won't bother to find out its name.

THUS! Contact lenses sticking to my already Dried shrivelled up eyeballs, I shall take my leave!




Boogie man might come out TONIGHT!

0 comments: