Friday, May 15, 2009

basketball

Friday is Activities day!!


On Friday 1A02 has drawing classes from 9.30Am - 12.30Pm. So Bee Hong and the rest decided to play Basketball.

This is Andrea. What a coincidence she's wearing green.

She Looks like a doll but plays like SHE-HULK OKAY HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!


I'm so traumatise by her offensive technique I think I can't hold a b ball after that day.





I thought I would look really cool like how Shuman looks when she plays Basketball. So cool *Dreams*

but...... when I chase after the ball....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


PETER SAYS I LOOK LIKE I'M CHASING CHICKENS HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ass-whole.




Moral of the story. I look stupid in sports OKAY. So LEAVE ME ALONE IN MY BAND ROOM! HAHAHHAHAH!

0 comments: