Tuesday, May 26, 2009

haircut day

BO BO DAY!!!


I feel like an utter idiot this morning.

*****************************
Story goes like this:

I left the house at 9.20am, so I could reach class by 10am or earlier to annoy those early birds. While walking I receive messages from two people.

Bee Hong(BH): Where are you?

Me: Walking to school. Why?

BH: You are late lor.

Me: I'm late!!!?? omg!!! hahaha trying to trick me ah so early in the morning you watch out!!! class is at 10 you dum dum hahahha!

BH: No lor. Today is at 9. you then dum dum lor

*then Peter/chin Sin Msg*

P: Hey, why ya never come to sch today?

Me: Stop trying to trick me you suckers!!! Hahah, I'm walking to sch now ok. And I'm well aware that lass starts at 10. So you and BH can't trick me! Give it up HAh!

And then he starts calling me an idiot W*nk and questioning if I have a brain =(

******************

However when I got to class it was damn sad, because EVERYBODY was there, even ANDREA and YAZID which meant that I WAS REALLY LATE FOR 1 HOUR!!

That Mr.Tan ticked my name under LATE. *My life is full of conflicts with the Tan Descendants*

And I still thought I was going to be early, so I rolled left and right on my bed for 5mins before getting up. UGGGHHHH!!!


Goodbye dum morning, Hello dum afternoon!


I Opened my wallet and my coins dropped onto the table

AND INTO MY BAN MIAN TOO AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!
MMMMMmmmMMM Yummy yummy delicious, Yooou wanna eaat?!




See this Lozer. Giving that SMUG look! Trying to avoid my camera and use my fat-soon-to-be slim face to hide himself. WELL...................

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I STILL MANAGED TO GET MY 1A02 COUPLE PIC AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, we do bully them, a leeetle bit only HAHA! Anyway, its really great they are together. Simply put it, HR is like the AH BENG and Andrea is like the little soft speaking class nerd.

Imagine the bollywood action 1A02 had to go through before they were officially together. PHEW!

BUT WE LOVE YOU BOTH!!!!!

ON the right side of me........... IS RACHEL!!!!


Anyway, I tried to disturb Rach while she eats her Ban Mian, hoping I could see noodles come out her nose HAHAHAHAH! But Rach is strong with the force =( CW #1
CW#2 HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!
CW#3 Rachel is starting to ignore me

And When I saw this picture of her, I realised something..........


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

SHE LOOKS LIKE HER TEDDY BEAR WALLET!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Hahha Joking Rachel, but your teddy is really darn cute.


This fella lower's my self-esteem. He looks at me like I'm some sort of dum dum lozer =(

I will stab him when his owner is not around......

0 comments: