Wednesday, May 27, 2009

cat

STRONGER!! THAN YESTERDAY~~!!!!


Because today, I ATE MY FIRST SP SUBWAY MEAL!! Sub sub sub sub sub sub sub subwaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B*** H*** EATING FATTY KFC OPPOSITE ME!!! BEE HONG IS THAT YOU!!!!?????!!! AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My New Haircut! HAH!! *YOU LOZERS CAN'T SAY MY FOREHEAD REFLECTS THE WHOLE SUN*~~~
Imah and Me posing at the pool. Wouldn't it be nice to swim here.. =( But they had to go and put a glass window at FC5, then everone would see my thunder thighs... AND THEY WOULD BE EATING KFC RIGHT?! HAHAHAHAHAHHAAH!!

How motivational.


Imah and Rachel! With her teddy bear glare!!!

I like this picture of Imah and shahrul! hahahahha!

Credits to Rachel who took this really nice picture from my house area. So romantic... the sunlight and all. BUT WHY THE JOGGING TRACK!!!!

HORRORS!!!!!!!!!!




Anyway, today was a band day. I WAS SO SAD AND LONELY WALKING TO THE MRT THAT NIGHT! =(

Because the seniors were practicing hard for a performance. It was good too because I tried something new! 7-11 mircowavable Mee Pok! Yes-saaaa!!!! Another reason to grow horizontal =(


CAN YOU SEE THE FISH BALL?!!! HAHAHAHAHA AND THE NOODLES WERE GREEN!!!



Some random picture of the cat. I'm such a camera noob I don't even know how to on flash. Whoopie.

0 comments: