Saturday, May 30, 2009

shokudo and bgardens

SHOKUDO AND BOTANICAL GARDENS!


Lunch at Shokudo Cine with Bro and Deborah plus MAAHDER. Sorry mum to keep you waiting. Mr.LTY takes 2hrs to get ready =(


I love the lighting for this. Natural sunlight hahha.


After the lunch, I went to B.Gardens to take some photos for my assignments. I wanted to take the picture of a clear lake, but the lakes were all full of BREAD. Yuck!

Two quacks.




A BIRD NEST FELL OFF THE TREE AND THE EGG BROKE! REVEALING AN UNHATCHED CHICK, BLOOD AND EGG YOLK!! EWWWW YUCK!!!! GROSS!!!!

Totally disgusted Edwin when I showed him this pic. He decided not to add eggs in his Maggi Mee HAHAHHAHAHH!!!

I think rachel just went :"oh" HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAH!





Imah and Rina



LASTLY...


1A02 CLASS PICTURE



HAHAHAHHAHAHH!! ....Lame. I take my leave

0 comments: