Sunday, May 3, 2009

ROAR!

Its WISE not OLD!

So today I went to school and got bombarded with the question

"How come you're 19".


So this is my conversation with Kulbir. -

K: "so really, how come you're a 19 yr old freshie?"

Me: "oh. that. Went to prison for one year"

*his smile starts to falter*

K: *thinking in his head* "oh god, did she kill somebody, but she doesn't look the sort, is she dangerous? Should I be nice and carry on this conver? Oh no, I'm being silent for too long!! I can't find a reply!!!!!!".

K: "REALLY? You don't look like the sort".

Me: *thinking of an offence besides GAY Shop lifting* "I.. kinda assisted someone for homicide/murder. So was sent to Juvenile prison".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a crappy lie!

And then I thought of giving him this murderous glare to add to the moment, but RAH-IMAH a.k.a patrick was behind and she insisted it was a LIE, so I got found out =(

16 year olds *grumble grumble*

SO, the truth is NO. I DID NOT GO PRISON. It was because I had A2's for all my subjects and felt that it wasn't what I wanted, so I retook O's to make it all A1's. Thus,

if you believe it, then boogie man will be coming out from under your bed tonight. =)



-THE END OF THIS POST-

0 comments: