Monday, May 25, 2009

NOooooooOOOOO!!!!

NOoooooOOOOOoOOoOO!!!!!


SOoOoOoOOo embarrassing!!!!YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT DARRYL.K AND ALOYSIUS.$!!!

But since I already embarrass myself with that post, oh what the heck. HAHAHHHAHHahahah... haha...hah......ha.......... *nervous laugh* NVM! He will get tired of quoting from that post after awhile HAH!

Today class ended sooo late that I didn't get the chance to sleep. So I taught my mom to play restaurant city (yea I'll get to that later!), then I bath and left for band!

It was Rafidah's birthday, and aloysius + darryl got her a slice of chocolate cake!

YAY! Horn section! HAHaAHAHAhaHAHHAAH!

Rafidah and her huge-ass giant comb.

DARRYL THE TORMENTOR! LOL! My senior. Look so innocent outside, but inside... scary....

Seniors - Darryl, Aloysius! and Rafidah hahah. ! CW-ing



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!


CW-ing in the lift till that Darryl SCREAMED and the lift BROKE DOWN! HAHAHAHHAHAAHH!!!!!! I hope the fixed it by thurs though =( I got maths and don't fancy climbing the stairs for 5 storeys plus la.


and then.... there was the.....


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


CREEPY PATH....


After band Prac I walked home only to find out that half the path way lamplights had blacked-out.




I wanted to run all they way back home, but I had my hands full with sandwiches and a pink dolphin drink LIKE A FATTY AHHAHAHAHHAH!

So I sat there for awhile, ate my late dinner and calm my nerves down. THEN I TOOK A PICTURE AND FREAKED MY OWNSELF MORE. !*&#^@*#^&*@#!!! T.T

So I paced up and down the LIGHTED path way, wondering what to do:

1)talk to myself *what if 'THAT' talks back to meee?????!!!*
2)Sing to myself *what if 'THAT' follows me home??!!*

I decided to laugh abit to lighten the mood up. BUT I FREAK MYSELF OUT MORE, LIKE BEING POSESSED LIDDAT!

So in the end I gave in to my chicken nerves and called my mom while she played restaurant city over the phone. =(

0 comments: